Former KAEE Board Chair Jennifer Hubbard-Sánchez is back on our board, and we couldn't be happier about that! Keep reading to learn more about her!
1. What is your current position? Superintendent of Natural Areas for Lexington Parks and Recreation
2. What fictional place would you most like to visit? Aztlán
3. If you could be any animal, what would you be? Andean Condor
4. What is your favorite place to visit in Kentucky? Zilpo Campground (one specific site that shall not be mentioned for fear of everyone reserving it!)
5. Who would you most like to swap places with for a day? My mom to see myself through her eyes and to experience her life as she lives it.
6. If you could choose a superpower, what would it be? I would have a beautiful voice. I love to sing but I am tone deaf, so people who hear me sing usually suffer through it…
7. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Periwinkle
8. What is one hobby you’d love to get into? Watercolor painting. Besides being an awful singer, I am also not a great artist.
9. What are you looking forward to this fall? Hiking in cooler temperatures and “sweater weather.”
10. What most excites you about being a KAEE board member? The camaraderie of the board and working together to do good work for and with the organization.