top of page
- Mon, Oct 02KSU Research & Demonstration FarmOct 02, 9:00 AM EDT – Oct 04, 4:30 PM EDTKSU Research & Demonstration Farm, 1525 Mills Ln, Frankfort, KY 40601, USAKentucky State University has partnered with the University of Kentucky, KDFWR, KAEE, and Seiler Geospatial to conduct a 3-day symposium that will highlight natural areas practices and demonstrations, case studies and recent conservation projects. In addition to this, day one of the symposium.
- Mon, Oct 16KAEE MoodleOct 16, 9:00 AMKAEE MoodleThis course continues building on concepts learned in CEG210 and the focus on Key Characteristic 1 of the Guidelines for Excellence: Community Engagement. This course will help you take steps toward building relationships in your community. Prerequisite - CEG210: EE In Your Community
- Mon, Oct 16SEEA MoodleOct 16, 9:00 AM – Dec 04, 9:00 AMSEEA MoodleThis course is designed to provide a strong foundation in the language, concepts and principles of equity work. It is meant to be an introductory course and spark interest in further learning around justice, equity, diversity and inclusion.
- Thu, Oct 26WebinarOct 26, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PMWebinarThis presentation is best suited for students or non-professionals and highlights the importance of disturbance in managing natural areas in Kentucky.
- Membership OfferTue, Nov 28Kentucky State University Research FarmNov 28, 9:30 AM EST – Nov 29, 4:30 PM ESTKentucky State University Research Farm, 1525 Mills Ln, Frankfort, KY 40601, USAJoin us for one or two days of interactive, professional development in environmental education (EE) at KSU's Research Farm in Frankfort on Tuesday, Nov 28th and Wednesday, Nov 29th, from 9:30 am - 4:30 pm ET each day. Attend one or both days! Scholarships are available upon request.
bottom of page